Todays Friday Favourites is full of pretty things I have found on Etsy. Now I have a job I am spending countless hours looking at beautiful handmade things on Etsy I can buy, and here are just a few I have got my eye on…
1. How cute are these little mushroom birds?? I didnt even know they existed until recently, but there are so many adorable ones on Etsy. These particular ones are from a shop called Caramelos, who sell pretty craft supplies and other bits and bobs.
2. This walrus print is from a shop I mentioned in my previous post – JoJo Norris Illustration. I love all her work is incredible, im torn between this and her fox illustrations. Her shrink plastic brooches are pretty awesome too, and whats even better is that she is based in Nottingham!
3. This print is from another favourite shop of mine on Etsy – LilyMoon. Ill be definitely making a few purchases from this shop but it hard to decide what to get, all her work is so colourful and whimsical – I love it!
4. How adorable is this little minature unicorn?! Its from a shop called Made with Clay and Love, which makes tiny little clay sculptures that are soooo cute. I love them all I just want a collection!
5. Ok so this os one I probably wont buy, but I had to share it anyway. Its by Sweet Bestiary who I absolutely love, all their sculptures are incredible, I particularly love the ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ sculptures but I think they have sold out now!
6. and finally, it was hard to pick a favourite little soft sculpture from this shop but I decided to share this one. Mount Royal Mint creates magical whimsical soft sculptures from felt that are absolutely beautiful, again I want them all!